Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Migraines BirthControl and Chocolate

Since I had my first child my hormones are a little crazy (to say the least) and I started suffering from migraines. Chocolate is my biggest temptation and enemy. My other big enemy is birth control (the hormonal-kind) they all give me terrible headaches and raise my chances for a stroke. I have tried the Mirena-IUD but it was not my thing. The reason for me writting this now is because a neighbor send some brownies and I so wanna eat it but I just can't...I have to be strong!! I wish I could have some haggen-daz chocolate ice cream so bad :( or BYU creamery Ernest chocolate ice cream!!! those are my favorite. I also wish that I could use some birth control (besides condoms) cuz 4 kids to me is a wonderful blessing but enough....am I alone in this?

No comments:

Post a Comment